Saturday 13 December 2014

Adopt a RDA pony

Hello, my name is Corrie and I am a Welsh Mountain Pony.
I am ridden by children from school groups during the week...
and if the fields are wet, I get to play with Tess in the indoor school during free time. She likes to be scratched, but as she is so big, and I am so small...
it is a challenge to reach up to her withers! The geldings always run around...
and as usual George and Magic get up to mischief!

We raise funds at the centre by offering pony adoption. You can adopt me or one of the other ponies for a year. You will receive a certificate of adoption, a colour A4 size photograph and a card with a picture of your adopted pony on the front. The cost is £25.00 which helps towards keeping your chosen pony. During the year we need hay, straw and feed, and also visits from the vet, farrier and other professionals who keep us in good health. Please visit our website
 www.thepegasuscentre.org.uk  for more information on pony adoption.
Obviously I would like you to adopt me, but you could choose any of my friends who are pictured on the blog.

Heather with Corrie

You can also help us by becoming a volunteer like Heather, who volunteers at the centre twice a week. You could assist in lessons, groom and tack up ponies or help on the yard. We could not do what we do without all our brilliant volunteers, so if you want to make a New Year's resolution...
become an RDA volunteer!



On behalf of all the ponies and everyone who looks after us at The Pegasus Centre, we wish you all a very Happy Christmas.   



No comments:

Post a Comment